lyrics, study, and other muses

Monday, October 6, 2008

Oh my, Oh my!

How TIME FLIES!

FLYS? Okay, that word isn't a word.

This beginning stuff is how I get my wheels turning.

Line here, line there. I wonder if I want to leave this in here for you to read, or if I'll delete it like I usually do.

We'll see.

I feel the heat from the friction of my brain's gears turning.
I think I smell smoke.

No joke.

I quit smoking, though. Amen.

-----------I think I'm ready to blog now, guys.

So, Bill posted a cool bulletin on myspace. CHECK THAT OUT HERE, FOOLIOS

We've been on the GRIND! Right now, I'm multitasking, actually.

1. tracking out beats to get songs ready for mixdown
2. writing this blog
3. playing Mobsters on MySpace! (ADD ME!!! ahem. I'm not an addict. I swear.)

Amazing how things happen.

Ashley's room mate Liz has been going through some hard times lately. Her boyfriend passed away a few months back. While trying to process, she has been going through some emotional torrents that have all but pushed her friends out of her life. She was getting ready to move out of the apartment! However, last night Liz accepted Jesus as the answer. Apparently, she's changed already!

3 hours later, and I'm not done. Distractions are intense.

I don't even remember why I originally planned on writing this blog. Something to do with... Inner Sessions. Something to do with Inner Seed. Something to do with an awesome album that is on its way to being done!

Amen to that.

Since I can't figure it out, I'm leaving this blog as is. I'm posting it. It's not a complete failure. I have to tell myself that.

-Ap-e-

0 comments: